A society where children, young people and women are empowered for all round development.
Partnership with relevant stake holders for the improvement of the living standards of the target groups.
- Moral integrity
- Passion for Humanity
- Equal rights and opportunities for all
- Respect in diversity
- Team Spirit
- 6,396 vulnerable children were enrolled and received services
- Improved health of 150 OVC through case management planning
- Established 45 Micro Credit and Saving Groups for OVC caregivers
- Established 2 Micro credit and saving groups for adolescent boys and girls infected and affected by HIV/AIDs
- Reached 1447 adolescents with SRH services and HIV/AID transition program services.
- Facilitated educational support for 1,546 children by building 26 Block Grants projects at the schools
- Trained 860 CIHP supported orphans and vulnerable children on vocational skills at KISHIM VTI
- Trained 197 police supported adolescent juvenile boys and girls on vocational skills at KISHIMI VTI
- Established 45 non formal learning centers for IDPs and served 2,250 children
Counselled and tested 20,136 persons for HIV including 1,850 pregnant women in the communities and successfully 71 HIV positives at various health facilities